Join us on Saturday, October 4th for the Fabulous 42 Formal! This fun benefit for Technology Partnership will feature great Colorado craft beer and wine from Diebolt Brewing and Vino Salida, along with delicious snacks, a silent auction and more.
- When: Saturday, October 4th, 7 p.m to 11 p.m.
- Where: The beautiful Posner Center for International Development, 1031 33rd St., Denver, 80205
- Wear: Your fanciest duds – that gorgeous gown hiding in your closet, your Princess Di costume, that great tux or any other gem in your closet.
- What: Drink, dine and dance the night away for a good cause! Featuring local beer and wine, delicious snacks and desserts, and a silent auction with items including a South African safari for two, a week at a charming Kenosha Pass cabin, framed photos of Kenyan and Colorado birds and landscapes, locally handmade jewelry, and Kenyan crafts.
- Why: To benefit Technology Partnership, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization working to bridge the digital divide between Colorado and Kenya. TP fosters digital literacy and brings essential educational technology to schools in Meru, Kenya, while connecting students and teachers in Meru with their peers in Colorado for cultural exchange, mentorship and learning.
R.S.V.P. through the link above and make your donation through PayPal using the button below or the one on the R.S.V.P. page. See you there!